Under 12’s Coach 2013-14 season
Come down to the club on Sunday mornings at 10.00am and give it a go!!
(please be on the field at 9.55am ready to start promptly at 10am)
Sunday 10am – 12pm
Pinner rugby Club
Shaftesbury Playing Fields,
HA5 4PW (Link)
For RFU Continuum Regulations 2013-14 Under 12’s (PDF)(110Kb)
- 13 a-side – 5 forwards, 7 backs. Match squads of 15.
- Mini rugby with contact.
- Size 4 rugby ball.
- Maximum pitch size is 60 metres x 43 metres, plus 5 metres for each in-goal area.
- 20 minutes each way – no longer than 40 minutes. Scrum – 3 player front row and 2 second row locks binding around hips.
- Offside line (Scrum) – Scrum half behind the hindmost foot of scrum until the ball is out.
- Lineout (Contested) – 2-4 players lineout between 2 metres and 7 metres from the touchline, 5th player throws in. Quick throw is not allowed.
- Offside line (lineout) – 10 minutes from line of touch.
- No hand offs, fend offs, scrag tackles or barging.
- Maximum of 14 fixtures and 3 festivals.
- Mouthguards and shinpads mandatory.
- Under 10s and under 11s may play together utilising the under 10 mini contact format. No under 10 child may play with under 12s or above in any circumstances.
- Under 11s and under 12s may play together utilising the mini contact format.