Under 12’s Coach 2012-13 season
Paul Parker Brice
We welcome all players of all abilities to our club
All players are welcome to come and play rugby with us.
Please feel free to contact Paul Parker-Brice on 07747791568 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively come down to the club on Sunday mornings at 10.00am and give it a go!!
(please be on the field at 9.55am ready to start promptly at 10am)
Sunday 10am – 12pm
Pinner rugby Club
Shaftesbury Playing Fields,
HA5 4PW (Link)
below are some of things we get up to @ Pinner Rugby Club whilst playing for the Under 12s Squad, enjoy
For RFU Continuum Regulations 2012-13 Under 12’s (PDF)(110Kb)
- 13 a-side – 5 forwards, 7 backs. Match squads of 15.
- Mini rugby with contact.
- Size 4 rugby ball.
- Maximum pitch size is 60 metres x 43 metres, plus 5 metres for each in-goal area.
- 20 minutes each way – no longer than 40 minutes. Scrum – 3 player front row and 2 second row locks binding around hips.
- Offside line (Scrum) – Scrum half behind the hindmost foot of scrum until the ball is out.
- Lineout (Contested) – 2-4 players lineout between 2 metres and 7 metres from the touchline, 5th player throws in. Quick throw is not allowed.
- Offside line (lineout) – 10 minutes from line of touch.
- No hand offs, fend offs, scrag tackles or barging.
- Maximum of 14 fixtures and 3 festivals.
- Mouthguards and shinpads mandatory.
- Under 10s and under 11s may play together utilising the under 10 mini contact format. No under 10 child may play with under 12s or above in any circumstances.
- Under 11s and under 12s may play together utilising the mini contact format.